The STACOM 2021 workshop accepts regular paper submission describing new methods in the following (not limited) topics:
- Statistical analysis of cardiac morphology and morphodynamics
- Computational modeling and simulation of the heart and the great vessels
- Personalisation of cardiac model, electrophysiology and mechanics
- Quantitative cardiac image analysis
- Sharing and reusing cardiac model repository
- Translational studies of cardiac image analysis in clinical practice
The STACOM 2021 workshop will accept 8-page papers (LNCS-Springer format) as regular submissions or challenges. General rules for the submission:
- Initial submission must be anonymised and limited to 8 LNCS pages including the References.
- Use the LNCS templates/guidelines.
- Camera-ready version of accepted papers should include authors’ names & affiliations and can be up to 12 pages
Note that there might be different rules prior paper submission for the challenges. Please refer to specific guidelines from the challenge website. Selected papers will be published in a Lecture Notes in Computer Science proceeding published by Springer (see previous STACOM proceedings).